Saturday, February 25, 2012

. . .

my beloved 9TS has left the cave.  amen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,
My heart is filled with pain for you and Kidlet. If you are lonely and can't sleep tonight, please call me. I can't really help you but I can listen.
I love you,

WC

Sue said...

Oh Jeanne. I am so very sorry. Hugs to you and kidlet.

Les said...

My heart hurts for you. Your sloth was loved. He knew that...for sure.

Shanda said...

My condelscences to you and your family. He had a great life no matter what.

Tinka said...

{{{{{{{{{Jeanne and Katie}}}}}}}}}
Saying how sorry I am for your loss feels so inadequate but, I truly am and I continue to keep you in my prayers. Sending you much love...ad my offer to come beat up anyone who gives you any trouble still stands!

SusanD said...

Jeanne, lots of love & hugs. May our prayers and peace be some comfort to you.

Unknown said...

My dear friend Jeanne, my heart aches for you tonight. I know your sloth is in a better place and won't have to suffer anymore. Losing him is just so painful for you & your family. You are in my thoughts & prayers and my deepest sympathy goes out to you. Sending lots of hugs your way. If there's anything at all I can do, please let me know. I'll be thinking of you as you cope with everything in the days & weeks to come. I hope you can find peace in all the wonderful memories of your beloved sloth!
Love you Jeanne!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, there are no words. I am so very sorry. The world's loss, heaven's gain.
Love to you, kidlet and all Frank's family.
Paula

Linda said...

My dear Jeanne,

words cannot express how sorry I am. You have my deepest sympathies, and all my love.

Please, do know that if there is anything you need, just say the word!

Take care, darling!