And so we did. On the way over to Tampa, we made a pit stop. A day long one. And the 9TS's eldest joined us.
and we rode on the Tower of Terror!!!!
EEK!!!!!!
and tried on demented mouse ears:
and hailed cabs:
and took a back lot tour and saw half of Herbie:
and watched Indian Jones in live action, and road along with Steven Tyler, which left my stomach a tad unsettled but was super fun, and we saw Kermit in 3D which is even better than his old prime time show which I adored and, and, and, and . . . too much. So I am going to leave you hanging until I start and finish a hybrid album of the day.
And then we went on to Tampa and Stacie headed back home. A good, good day outside of the cave.
And then we went on to Tampa and Stacie headed back home. A good, good day outside of the cave.
2 comments:
You are Sooooooooo much braver than I! No. way. in. hell would I go on Tower of Terror. Looks like a very fun day was had by all.
So glad surgery went well for 9TS! Prayers answered once again! Great shots at DW!
Post a Comment