Last night my
kidlet called to say she was out with friends and noticed the moon rising over the ocean . . . a huge red moon. "Run downstairs to the driveway," she said. I cheated and looked out the window. Nothing yet. A second call. "Run to the driveway, you should be able to see it now." I looked out the window again. No moon . . . but she was so insistent I headed downstairs and out the door. Half way down the walk, I saw her car. My
kidlet had sneaked home for Mother's Day. Oh happy day!!!!
So for my mother's day present, my
kidlet who hates to dress up, did. And let me loose behind my camera. Best Mother's Day yet. Oh happy day!!!!

Of course had I not fouled up my metering settings, she wouldn't look quite so pale. Another lesson learned . . .
3 comments:
Jeanne,
She is beautful. What a smile!! Great kidlet, great mom!!
Paula
Oh Happy Day is right! She is so thoughtful to surprise you like that. Darling young woman!
what a wonderful surprise and so well done!!!! I love that photo, she is such a beauty!
Post a Comment