the entomologist . . . isn't that better then beth the bug butcher, was due at 8:30 . . . her little girl tossed her cookies off the top bunk at 4 a.m. and consequently she re-booked for monday morning. john the painter arrived at 10:00 and is competently completing the closet . . . robert, the pool purveyor, pranced in at 10:30 and properly plunged the pool. rob, the screen securer, is coming next wednesday to give me a quote on redoing the raggedy remnants remaining 'round the rotunda.
now, not to change the subject but i have a question. do any of you all ever have pee dreams? you know, you're in the middle of a decent dream when all of sudden you have to 'go' really, really badly but in your dream there is always a reason why you can't: the toilet is dirty, there are people watching, there's no paper, the toilets are all jammed, you're on a motorcycle sitting on a perfectly good toilet seat but your banker is on the seat behind you???? i want to hear stories. i'm betting you have some doozies.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, not dreams like that but I used to have this dream where I was eating chocolate cake and I had to pee so I went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and started peeing. Then I woke up and realized I had pee'd the bed a little. Had this dream well into my 20's and now I'll probably have it tonight since I wrote it down. (I'm almost 50 now and pee a little when I sneeze)
or cough. you're in good company!!!
Post a Comment