week two of kidlet being mia. i am keeping myself busy. eating. well, that too. i am a stress eater. no surprise there.
back in may, i signed up for doodle camp. yep, an on-line, back to grade school, doodle all over your paper bag book covers, camp. so glad to see tinka, marg and jana along for the ride. class started monday.
here is my bound doodle book. please do not ask how many times i stuck myself with the needle or had to pull out the knots from the waxed thread. the instructor said to measure out about two and half arm lengths of twine. i must have monkey arms. i had way too much left over.
and my first doodle. ever wondered what goes on in my brain?
wonder no more.
this morning i finally made the white eyelet pillow shams to match the white eyelet dust ruffle that goes with the red spread for my bed. after a year and a half of sleeping with non-washable poly and imagining hundreds of little cat butt prints, i tossed the old set in favor of all things washable.
i'd show you a picture but i'm getting up the nerve to try and change the dust ruffle on my king-sized tempur-pedic mattress by my lonely. last time i attempted it, it crashed down on me and nailed me like a slice of baloney between two slabs of wonder bread. this time i will at least have my cell phone with me.
and to keep myself occupied at night, i gather up a nice glass of cab and a book. just finished #47 for the year. books, that is, not bottles of wine.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the doodle! I'll probably get ISS for not doing my assignments! I need to make a stop by Michael's or HL for watercolor paper...chipboard, I have a plenty...and whatever other supplies I don't currently have available.
Sending out love and hugs for kidlet and you!
Mmmm...Wonder Bread. Lord but I miss Wonder Bread!
Love your doodles. I tried them but all they did was frustrate me no end! Love looking at other peoples doodles, but don't like the me doodles!
Sending more loves and paryers and good thoughts to Kidlet and you too.
Post a Comment