Saturday, January 11, 2014

standing proud . . .

monday morning kidlet will once again, leave for school. 

did you catch that?  should i repeat it???? 


on monday, she is set to audit a local calc class at the college.  that's my kid!

this will mark the first time in over a year that she has been strong enough to venture out.  to take a class.  to live her life outside of these walls.

inhale kidlet, you are going to rock it.

ask me why?  cuz i have huge faith in her. 

ask her how she feels?  go ahead, ask her.  she reads this and she's pretty damn honest.  and she knows herself better than anyone.

2 comments:

Les said...

Go ahead, Kid. I don't even have to ask. Just go!

Sue said...

Yay for you K! You are gonna rock calculus. Though I have NO idea why you would want to make that your first class! I'm still trying to add 1 + 1 and not use my fingers! Go get 'em kiddo!