as you know, i love dabbling around with digital goodies, taking normal photos and messing with them. it makes me happy.
there are lots of companies that make digital files with which to create, but designer digitals is my favorite. over at their site, they have not only a store but galleries in which to post your work and for an extra added bennie, they have a design team of uber talented women sharing their creativity with the world. their work is amazing.
earlier last month, they announced they were looking for guest team members for the months of october, november and december. the deadline for submission wasn't until the 24th of september. dream on little girl, dream on. i let it pass.
then my friend jana . . . herself a team member . . . gave me a nudge. try out, she said. give it a shot, she said. so the day before the deadline, i did.
well, i didn't win a guest spot for the three months but they had so many responses, they added some one month spots. I, ME, I won a guest spot for the month of november. get up off your seats ladies and dance. hop up and down and flap those arms. shuffle around in tight little circles emitting high pitched squeals of joy. get to tapping those toes around the kitchen floor. the world is my oyster. wait. i don't like oysters. the world is my diamond. i like diamonds.
color me happy. and excited. and grateful. and slightly insane.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't dance. Still too sore! But I am dancing in my mind for you! I will eat all of your oysters! Please remind us again in November so we can see what you create.
Post a Comment