Saturday, November 8, 2014

i see you . . .

i was making a dent in my work area when i decided it had been way too long since i have played.  so i grabbed some stabilo pens and some water color paper.  i might add in my defense that it is hard to do anything with pippin helping.  now i know why they developed cat cages . . . and no i didn't but i wanted to. sort of. anyway, there was a challenge last month to do faces.  i hate challenges because my mind wanders about day six and forgets to come back on task.

i started with blue stabilo but really messed up the eyes until they looked like the walking dead.  problem, naw.  i just cut out another piece of paper and started again. i'm flexible like that.
yeah, no, i pretty much didn't like the blue so i switched to brown, having been unable to find a black stabilo. then when i sent it to myself so i could mess with it in photoshop, i got rid of the blue altogether:
gotta' love photoshop when you don't like the direction something is going in.

and so, this is day 1 and i doubt there will be a day 2 considering the finished product and my attention span. 

we are now fighting over who is driving to micky d's.  it's one of those days.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love the re-done eyes even thought I didn't see the original one. I kinda like that stuck on, collage-y effect! Very Dyan Reaveley, dontchaknow!And I like the blue one too, but I AM a blue girl!