. . chip board albums. In this one, I used Foof*a*la and bazzill paper. So much fun to have everything coordinate. Ever since I discovered 12 x 12 chip board, I have become a little unhinged. This one is a gate fold. I misjudged the spacing for the holes so that it takes some fiddling to lay right but now I know for next time. The K is for Katie and it will be a series of black and white photoshopped pictures of her through the years. Thanks Gracee for the neat idea.
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
another new passion . . .
. . chip board albums. In this one, I used Foof*a*la and bazzill paper. So much fun to have everything coordinate. Ever since I discovered 12 x 12 chip board, I have become a little unhinged. This one is a gate fold. I misjudged the spacing for the holes so that it takes some fiddling to lay right but now I know for next time. The K is for Katie and it will be a series of black and white photoshopped pictures of her through the years. Thanks Gracee for the neat idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment