


I was reading Donna Downey's blog the other day and she is making this wonderful stamp storage system. Very, very, neat. So of course it got me thinking of all my clear stamps sitting huddled in an Iris cart drawer, well on their way to never seeing the light of day again. Hum, what to do. And since I have fallen in love with making three ring chip board binders lately, out came the stamps into their new home, hopefully to be used more often. Oh, and thanks to Marg for her late night help. There is happiness in the cave today!
3 comments:
WOW -- how true about Murphy's Laws...especially the spaghetti sauce on the floor...that always happens in my house.
I LOVE this stamp album!!!! Also My other post goes with the prior blogging date but for some reason it got on this one.
Cute, cute, cute Jeanne!
Sue
Post a Comment