Katie came home for the weekend and brought me a present . . . two wooden J's. Since I am up long before anyone else in the house, I played around with the first one this morning. Of course how they slept through all the hammering is a testament to their ability to block me out. Hummm, seems they do that when they are awake too!?! At any rate, I thought I'd share.
Monday, September 3, 2007
the letter J . . .
Katie came home for the weekend and brought me a present . . . two wooden J's. Since I am up long before anyone else in the house, I played around with the first one this morning. Of course how they slept through all the hammering is a testament to their ability to block me out. Hummm, seems they do that when they are awake too!?! At any rate, I thought I'd share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE it!!
Sue
J for "Just GORGEOUS, Jeanne!" is this going in your studio? I notice the colors are the same...
It's funny that you put 'go with your heart' on there. I got a wall hanging for my birthday from a friend that says, 'wherever you go, go wtih all your heart'. It's in my studio too!
Post a Comment