Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let the games begin . . .

Over at the Spraground there is fun afoot . . . a new challenge each day for the last seven days of the month.

The first challenge called for the use of this template by Liv Estaban.



Day two asked for the use of one of Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday lessons.



day 3 . . . the requirement was to center around an inanimate object.



Day 4 required song lyrics:



Day 5 . . . you had to blab a secret . . . yikes . . .




Day 6 . . . was a color challenge. You could only use the colors provided.



Day 7 . . .

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love your to-do list! I write lists too, but my secret is, I like to put "Make to-do list" first on the list, so I have already accomplished one thing!

ha!

Kelli said...

Wait...I love them all, but wanted to comment on the To-Do list.

::sigh::