Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
sorry about all the extra comments, my machine is working so slow today (backing up with Mozy) so I thought nothing was happening and kept clicking away :)
i'm a 75 year old empty nester. i'm still rebuilding my life without my best bud, the love of my life, the 9TS, but things are never dull. and on a side note: my kidlet has found a permanent roost and is flying free.
and because I can't help myself. my PSA for today and everyday: get yourself checked. make an appointment with a dermatologist. go. slather on the sunscreen. stay out of noon day sun. melanoma is a tricky beast who strikes without rhyme or reason. do it for yourself. do it for your family. just do it!
6 comments:
Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
Wow, all your pages are just gorgeous. I really like that you are keeping the colors similar, that will make a great book! What a vacation! I hope everything is well at your house. It's been just a little crazy at mine, so I am finally trying to catch up on my blogs. You are my first stop!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the rest!
sorry about all the extra comments, my machine is working so slow today (backing up with Mozy) so I thought nothing was happening and kept clicking away :)
Post a Comment