Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i'm just saying . . .

the reason we have cell phones is so we can call our husbands, inside the house, from midway up the driveway to come remove the snake that just slithered into the garage about where we put our feet down when we get out of the car.

2 comments:

joanieb147 said...

Ah, so that's where the snake went that my husband scared off with the mower yesterday! Nice to have a hero in the house, eh?

Anonymous said...

Oh heck no. This is why the Lord needs to get me a husband STAT! I would simply die if I saw a snake go into my garage. Ignorance is bliss. They say that for a reason you know. I want to remain blissful, or in the alternative, have a live in exterminator. Potential husbands may submit applications through this blog. ;o)

Kel