Saturday, February 18, 2012
sigh . . .
there are lots of conversations that need to be had. conversations no one wants to broach. places we don't want to go. we have help trying to open those doors but the hinges are jammed with hesitation. this is a path no one expected to travel and it is getting painful. to watch. to be in. this is my man. my heart. the pendulum has swung. we have more bad days than good. another round of scans and results. results no one wants to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my sweet friend. There are no words.
(((((((Jeanne and Frank)))))))))))
(((((((((kidlet too))))))))))
Sweetie, I hope you and your daughter are doing grief counseling. I know before my dad died of cancer we didn't talk about death but, it was always in our minds 24/7. It was hard until we brought in hospice then we all dealt with it. You should really talk to someone because I know your angry and emotional and it's ok. I am still angry that my dad isn't here but, I am dealing with him being gone. You are grieving as is your family.
{{{{{{{Jeanne, Frank, and Kidlet}}}}}}}
Post a Comment