going backwards in time with a new template by Katie Pertiet:
Bonifacio, France on the island of Corsica.
ah!! found a better one:
two happy lushes! thanks for taking the picture, kidlet. those were the days . . .
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
(((Jeanne)))
He was such a handsome man, your Sloth.
Memories.....ARE THE BEST!!
Hugs,
Paula
Strangely, the time y'all got us yelled at for drinking at a table and not at the bar by an irate Frenchman in the early afternoon is not at the top of the list of my best days with Dad. The time I got a black eye at a karate tournament and he told me we were going to wait to tell you so he could compete too, however, is. :D
I forgot to sign it Kidlet. I'm assuming you know it was me? If not, you're the one wearing the donkey ears, not me!
- Kidlet
p.s. Ok, I guess the irate Frenchman is a fun story...
Post a Comment