Monday, May 11, 2015

animal farm part deux . . .

we ran out of honey, so kidlet and i took off for palatka.  they sell really, really good raw honey from a roadside stand.
but it seems the owners of the stand have broadened their horizons and are selling metal animals. we all know how i feel about metal animals in the house, so a flying pig jumped into the trunk of the car. and as soon as he has had a bath, he will be introduced to the goat and the reindeer.  in the meantime, meet these friends:


yes, my hair was blown every which way from the top being down but too much fun.

and finally, this guy is coming home with me next time I make a honey run:
and i'll leave you with one shot of possibilities:
it was a great day in florida.

2 comments:

Sue said...

OMG! I lurve the peacock!

joanieb147 said...

I'm thinking you may have to add on to the house...