Thursday, May 14, 2015

balance in all things . . .

how long would it take me to crash and burn?  my bets are not long . . . if even that.  who thought not being able to touch the ground would be a good idea.  someone was guzzling their hair tonic.
the dumb thing is, i would really love to give it a try.  snort.

1 comment:

Sue said...

True story. Back in my grocery associate days, I once saw a "customer" take a bottle of Brylcream ('member that? A little dab'l do ya!) and walk towards the back of the store. I sneakily followed. He went into the rest room. I went and got a male associate to come see what was up. Said "customer" was DRINKING the Brylcream. Eeeewww! He could have at least gone for the MD20/20!!
I love your layout. I could just stare at it for hours.