Tuesday, February 9, 2016

i won't grow up . . .


If growing up means
It would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree,
I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up
Not me!
Not I,
Not me!

ok so i am grumbling about all the preventive medicine i decided to partake in yesterday.  my teeth are all clean and shiny even if all but seven are capped.  look at it this way, when i was five, most people over sixty didn't even have teeth to whine about.  out they came and in went the fake chompers.  yay for my healthy mouth.  grin.

from the dentist's office, i migrated to my pcp's dwelling.  he says i'm healthy as an ox.  lose fifteen pounds, come back in six month.  got my p-monia shot, and hands x-rayed. call today, ok, so the soreness in my fingers is osteoarthritis. now it has a name, it can go away.  little know factoid.  i was born with six fingers on my left hand.  it was removed before i ever left the hospital.  now i only have ten fingers.  that's one less to bother me.  life is good.

namaste.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I have said for years that I may grow old, but I am NEVER growing up!