Tuesday, May 17, 2016

corfu . . .

last time i was in corfu, it was a sunday and everything was closed up tighter than a tick.  this time, it was outrageous. people jamming the narrow alleys.  stores on top of stores.  lee and i both did some major retail damage.
but of course i didn't snap any of the crowds because, well, i don't like crowds. except maybe this guy who looks like he can keep his mouth shut.
and this fellow who proceed to start noshing on the tree.
and this alley with not crazies.
 and this guy is pretty quiet too.
again with the flowers.  i can't help myself.
 see what i mean
it was a lot of fun.  we ate lunch under umbrella at a little cafe in a small out of the way plaza . . . and toasted our boys.

1 comment:

Sue said...

When you order the door to be sent to you, please order those green stairs for me! Why am I drooling over stairs??? I dunno. But I am!