the friday didn't work for the hens but saturday did. we hit a place called pho saigon, a vietnamese restaurant. i sat there staring at the menu hoping i could translate it but one of their specialties was a shrimp soup:
so, so good. and these veggies on the side to be added as desired.
the bowl was tureen sized. the other hens ordered clay bowls. here's lee's shrimp:
all meals made to order. slurp.
and then it was up to Robin's for dinner. robin, david, bob, bert and me. she marinated chicken and david grilled it. so stink in' good. and yes, i indulged in berry pie with vanilla gelato. slurp. i think i should have waddled home instead of driving.
good meals. good friends. good day.
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! I LOVE PHO!!!
Yes, I just shouted all of that!
I can't have the shrimp, and sometimes the noodles do wonky things to me, but I loves the veggies with the lime sqoze over it and a little dash of that fire sauce that is on the table.
Now I want Pho!
Post a Comment