more often.
i bent over to pick up a ball of cat fur. it was wet sticky cat yak. aargh.
i bent over to pick up a piece of felt from the bottom of a chair leg. it walked away before i could reach it. gah.
i bent over to pick up a piece of laundry lint. it was a cat present. eek.
this is nothing new, i got my first pair of glasses in seventh grade. i just don't like wearing them. loved wearing contacts. my eyes are too funky to wear them now so i am back to regular glasses . . . which of course i only use to work on my computer or outside because my sunglasses are prescription.
i might just start wearing them again . . . or rubber gloves. wink.
Monday, June 20, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, sometimes those surprises get me too! Knock wood, I only need my glasses for driving. Everything else I do, I can without them.
Post a Comment