Tuesday, July 12, 2016

another lazy day . . .

nancy and i met at la's for lunch.  they had my favorite mushroom marsala soup.  slurp.  and they finally have a full liquor license.  not that i imbibe at lunch all that often but still, it's good for business.

while at the wedding on sunday, i discovered this wonderful herbal iced tea called bengal spice.  so good.  and since i live on iced tea in the summer, color me happy.

and this afternoon, i decided to take my mini iPad and read in the pool.  a good afternoon was had by this person.

and FINALLY got our flights straightened out for the cruise.  delta dropped the change fee for us and is reimbursing the non-refundable upgrade on the longest leg.  happy.  happy.

and this one sneaked under the wire.  it's for the nancie rowe-janitz creative team:

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG! I LOVE the BRIGHTNESS of this project! So unlike you!

Will have to try the Bengal Spice tea. I don't drink much of it any more, but I like variety when I do.