Tuesday, August 16, 2016

grrrr . . .

i have an intense dislike for the car buying process. I.N.T.E.N.S.E!!!

we agreed upon a price.  i picked a color.  went in to sign the papers and they won't let me put it on my amex.  they knew that was how i was going to pay.  i told everyone.  that's how i paid for kidet's car last summer.  one of the managers says the only way i can put it on my credit card is if i pay the 3% finance fee.  my little feet did the walking.  i am not a happy camper.

but on the bright side, because there always is one, i don't need a new car.  i want one, but i don't need it.  my 1999 little jelly bean still has some life in her yet.  i love that wonderful hunk of machinery!!!  all is good.
UPDATE:

Another sales manager wants me to call him back.  There's been a misunderstanding.  Gah!!!!  

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'll be right here. Waiting for an update! I hope they can work things out.