
Well, yesterday went well and we got Katie safely back to college. Got home exhausted and ordered pizza. I actually had forgotten all about my frog episode with all the other things going on. That is until. I was getting ready for bed. Dressed in just my bra and panties, I headed for the potty. Before I got there, I noticed a small blackish blob the size of your pinky nail sitting on the far edge of the bath tub up against the tile wall. We have sliding doors on the tub/shower and they were both down toward the faucets and drain. Anyway, I went in for a closer look but damn, it looked like poop. What the heck?? So I get some toilet paper and it IS poop!!! ACK!!!! Who would poop on the edge of my bathtub???Something in the lower edge of the tub catches my attention and I looked toward the front corner and there lodged on the edge of the tub up against the shower slider was the freaking frog.
Since I am a lazy soul, the Tupperware container I had brought up earlier was still in the bathroom. Luckily my first swoop garnered a very frantic frog. Let me tell you, that sucker had strong legs. He kept trying to pop the lid off as I was trying to slam it back on. So now I had him in the container, what the heck do I do with him. So I decided, he who doesn't do frogs, is about to do them. NOW!!!
Now granted, I am a tad freaked but it wasn't until I was running through the living room with all the lights on and the curtains open that I realize the neighbors must have gotten the oddest shot of a half crazed, scantily clad, red head dashing through the house with a mad frog in Tupperware.
I bounded into Frank's den and thrust said frog in his face and demand removal. To his credit, he never blinked an eye, he just grabbed the container and hit the road. A few minutes later, he was back minus one green visitor.
This morning without me saying a word, I found him on the floor, plastering the hole under the sink.
Note: Since this actually happened in September, I am happy to report that there have been no further frog sightings.
No comments:
Post a Comment