Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve Nonsense. . .

Another great day in my little corner of the world. . . We started opening presents Christmas Eve. The ooh's and aww's, the squeals of delight, the hugs and glee as Kaity finds her iPod, Craig his Atlanta Braves jacket. . . . The sighs of deep happiness. . . family together on Christmas Eve. And then of course the commotion. . . I made each of the three resident mousers their own catnip toys. Moak who would not leave me alone during the process was given his early. When he crashed in utter euphoria, I snatched it and hung it up to dry. I also made four for Stacie's beasties, and stashed them in her purse. It was a surprise however, in the midst of everything, to find Moak with yet another "toy". Since his was still hanging, and the others were on the mantle 'til morning, where did this one come from? And why is there a $5 bill hanging out of Stacie's purse. Ut oh . . . . someone had been foraging . Silly animal.

No comments: