
people name their children, some their cars, but in the cave, let me introduce you to Ethel. She is my garbage disposal and she is temperamental. Of course she hates onions, artichokes and asparagus, but she also becomes septic on too much rice or pasta. Who am I to criticize. If I am nice to her, she is nice to me and churns our leftovers to mush. But tonight, as I turned her on, she immediately became vocal, screechingly, terrifyingly, vehemently vocal. I quickly turned her off and slid my hand down her craw, expecting to find an errant spoon. . . . surprise! . . . she was choking on a spider ring. A rather large blue, plastic spider man ring. OK, that was unexpected.Saturday, we were invited to my sister-in-law's, grandson's 4th birthday party. You gotta love little folks parties, especially this little character who just plain makes me laugh. He is witty, wild and wonderful and very much into spider man. Ethel was apparently less enthusiastic. And how she managed to gobble up the ring will be one of those eternal mysteries.
Addison has once again provided me with scrapping material. Thank you Addison and happy birthday little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment