


. . . we really don't. But we do seem to get our share of woodsy visitors. I wasn't quick enough to get a shot of last summer's otter. I was in too much shock that he was actually loping across our back yard, to move toward a camera. I did go out and "pet" the baby armadillos once I learned they are toothless and deaf, I freak at the numerous snakes especially the coral snake the cats had cornered on the pool deck, I'm not particularly fond of the possums and the turkey buzzards are just plain yucky but this guy has become a regular visitor. He comes by just about every night. He ignores the cats, ignores us and lumbers right along the house and back into the trees. Tonight I caught him playing on the upturned wheelbarrow. He was goofing around for a good five minutes until he realized he had company and backtracked from whence he came.
2 comments:
Dark, Jeanne, dark. What is it?!
Sue
Sorry, Sue, and everyone else. Not only were the pictures taken at dusk, they were shot through the pool screen with a 300mm lens. So dark and grainy. He is a rather large, comical racoon.
Post a Comment