Sunday, September 30, 2007

the eye's have it . . .

Katie asked us to come up and check out the used digital Canon Rebel XT she found before she made the actual purchase. It turned out to be a brand new body and I donated my old 28/200 lens to the cause. She has a great eye. It was time for her to make the leap to an SLR. This shot she took last summer is amazing when full size. You can see every drop of water on the quill.

Then just to prove she is her mother's child, she sends me this.

Yep, she will forever be glued to her camera, which will make for some interesting pictures come Christmas morning, especially since now Frank wants a digital SLR. We will look like a family of transformers with robo-eyes . . . Ut oh.

On a side note, I had made and delivered a double batch of chocolate chips cookies. I guess they were an anomaly. One of her friends was delighted when she discovered they were homemade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I think this post def. needs the picture of you doing the same thing. =)

We're awesome =)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie on both counts! And I wouldn't mind some homemade cookies if you were of a mind to share! :-)

Michelle