Thursday, September 13, 2007

little blue knobs . . .

We went to Lowe's today and came home with 10 little baby blue drawer pulls for the cabinets. Amazing how little things make me happy. Frank also hung my MM shelf so I immediately stashed my ribbon jars in it. Of course there is another drawer chocked full of MORE ribbon. OK, I am a ribbon freak. The blinds are in and we also picked up the wood for the bracket-less shelves for my stamps. One step at a time . . .

In the meantime, I watched Moak hop up on my bed, sniff around and squat. Yes, SQUAT. I flew across the room, gathered up the sheets and mattress protector, screeching like the banshee I am. As soon as the washing machine was churning away, I called the vet. The only time Moak squats inappropriately, has been due to a UTI. $126.00 later and no UTI, it seems he is just OPOC* The cause? . . . kittens . . . a bad hair cut . . . who knows. His imminent departure will make him a happier camper, having Katie all to himself.

Frank and I will miss him. just not the squatting.

* One Pissed Off Cat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purtty blue knobs. Still no crown moldings!

I told you Moak would get revenge!!

Sue

Kelli said...

Oh it's looking so beautiful in there! Can I come play?

Anonymous said...

Can I come play with Kelli??? I love your room, Jeanne! And often, the littlest things can turn my day around and make me happy too!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to add....have you seen the new Bo Bunny double sided dotted ribbon? We had 10 colors at work and so far I've bought 8 of'em. I think the fact I haven't bought the other two (yet) shows SOME restraint, doncha think?! lol

Michelle