Monday, July 7, 2008

monday morning . . .

I knew this would happen. This week's lesson talks about aperture and my brain shut down, just like it always does when bombarded with numbers that go the wrong way and more light equaling less of an area in focus. ACK. It all seems so convoluted. But I am hanging in there and bugging the freckles off everyone, trying to get this straight. I will learn this, this time. I will, I will, I will.

In the meantime, I went to the gym and did 1/2 hour on the tread mill or as I like to refer to it: 180.2 calories. Ran through my machines for a total one hour work out, came home and consumed 592 calories in a cute little ham and cheese on a hard roll with mayo. Talk about convoluted. Snort.


Here's another shot of Katie, just to make me feel better:


2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the way the sun dapples across her face in this shot. Great atmosphere.

And that ham and cheese sandwich sounds worth every one of those 592 calories!

Anke said...

Okay now, what is wrong with this picture? Did you take that in A mode? It looks wonderful!! As for the treadmill, isn't that just too frustrating, all that work and you could eat one candy bar and gain it all back. Yuck!