Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day . . .

Katie came home and I got to snap some shots!!! Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!


Credits: Foto Blenz - Anna Aspnes, Paper and elements - Amanda Taylor

And, my next door neighbor delivered a hot out of the oven bread loaf. I can feel my hips widening inch by inch but it is so stinking good, I don't even care. Thanks, Nancy. Yummo!!!!!

7 comments:

HiHo, the Duck said...

It' cause I tried to keep my glasses out of the shot by folding them through the belt loop, but they got stuck. The butt just happens to be a side-note :)

Heather said...

(waving) Long time no see, friend! I just love your photo perspectives, heh heh heh!

Sue said...

Katie just keeps getting prettier!

Anonymous said...

Could she be any more gorgeous if she tried? Holy knockout Batman!

I'm so glad you had such a great Mother's Day present!

Kel

HiHo, the Duck said...

Give em an inch and they want a mile. Showed Ryan the layout and now he's glaring at me cause he wants to see more. Men! hehehe

HiHo, the Duck said...

Well I happen to know that your mom took more than those four pictures. I know her (and you) better than that

Unknown said...

Katie is gorgeous! I'm so glad you got to be with her on Mother's Day! I love your LO!