unless you happen to be Stacie's belated birthday cake . . . and no, we are not talking mold!! This little guy was chocolate filled and oh so good.
he only feeds about four and was quickly decimated except for his lovely green countenance. Stacie took that home. and i know you're not thinking I had anything to do with his making, said she who does not bake.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jeanne, oh my gosh!!! Yes the cake too, it's adorable, but I have missed everything!!!! The 9Ts is gone??? I just had to read through your posts and read the eulogy and I'm sitting here crying.... how are you?? You sound pretty cheerful... I am so so sorry I haven't been around and missed the whole dang thing! What a shock!!! If you ever need a friend or an ear or whatever, just let me know!!
That cake is darling! Think of you all the time and hope you're doing ok..
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment