"Bride of the Rat God by Barbara Hambly on Nook." I wonder if she too was married to 'he who must be obeyed' . . . referring to my ex-husband . . . and no way reflecting on my Sloth.
And this from the Bloggess:
if you don't follow her, you should. she is one of my heroes. how she manages to be so witty, irreverent and wise while battling crippling depression, anxiety and other issues is beyond me. amazing woman.
another favorite: What Fresh Hell is This? i like this shot:
who knew what a Lenticular cloud was? The site is full of wonderful oddities.
but, back to clouds for a second. this from my backyard yesterday:
nuff said.
it's Tuesday. La's for lunch. and next week, yoga classes begin again. welcome back sanity.


2 comments:
Looks like a flower in the middle of your clouds!! Pretty cool!!
Yeah, I was thinking about seeing if I could color it with a wash.
Post a Comment