I actually did this for a challenge on JessicaSprague.com, the premise being that you could only utilize the bottom third of the page. Obviously, I am still on my watercolor jag.
This layout is harder to explain. The inspiration came from here. Les amazes me. She is courage personified. I am beyond ecstatic she is keeping the monster at bay. Her posts started me thinking about how cancer touches all things, from every perspective and so . . .
Thanks, Les, for putting into words what I was feeling.
Friday, August 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Powerful stuff there, my friend. Powerful.
I found all that out, first hand. It helps to see the words on paper, though.
I go into the closet and read my diaries from the last four years. I find something new each time.
I AM STRONGER!
I love you and I'm VERY proud of you,
WC
Thanks for your kind words. My heart hears you. Love, Les
Wow... this brought me to tears. But this is how it has to be for all of us ~ if we want to keep moving forward in life in a meaningful way! Inspriration from people like you and Les keep me headed in the right direction.
Post a Comment