busy day in the cave. the city inspector finally came to sign off on the new air conditioner unit, which left Joanie and i free for one of our five mile walks, but not before i had stuffed a corned beef, taters and onions into the crock pot for dinner.
with Kidlet back again and fall on the way, i re-screened two more screens, cleaned a bunch more and went into my acrobatic routine to do the upstairs windows.
this was the easy side. there is a slight short sloping roof outside kidlet's and my bedroom windows:
as long as you don't lean back, things are good.
but in the loft, it gets a little trickier. one has to balance on the frame work of the pool cage to get that window and it is of course, Charlotte's most favorite:
don't look down!
all is good, kidlet had the phone in hand, ready to call 911 should i decide to go swimming from this height. i might have been a little happier had she not been so gleefully taking pictures.
i mangled one screen trying to get it back in place so tomorrow i will order a new one along with a new sliding screen door for the kitchen.
life is getting back in full swing. fall is here. all is good.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
And how would you have convinced your readers that you're oh-so-brave if I hadn't taken pictures, hmm?
- Kidlet
I was going to say, "I can't believe you did that!" BUT then I thought, had you called me I would have been there helping you! (numb hands and all!)
Kidlet, you may have been able to publish," Back Flip Into The Pool!"
WC PS: Joanie thinks we can keep each other out of trouble! LOL!
She's done it before and she'll do it again - you try stopping my mom, Sue! My only condition was that someone BESIDES THE CATS was there to call 911 should something go wrong. Luckily when her innate clumsiness struck, it was only in the form of a bent screen.
- Kidlet
Innate clumsiness, indeed! I'll have you know I have worked long and hard to develop my klutziness!!! ST.
Post a Comment