Friday, July 11, 2014

unforkingbelievable . . .

-->


a recent facebook posting:

Jeanne:  In case you were wondering, yes, you can drop a fork off the counter and have it puncture your foot. @@

Sue:  Only you, Jeanne.  Only you!  Are you okay??

              Dawn:  Oouucchhh 

              Jeanne:  LOL, beside the embarrassment and the neat row of holes, I'm fine.

              Sue:  Glad to know you don't need stitches or anything. Be careful!

Linda: Stick a fork in you, you're done.

Me and smelling vaguely like pork butt.

       Ta To:  :::marking that off my bucket list: 

Kelli:  Fork you!!!
Kelli:  Or should I say, "you really forked yourself this time"?

Deb: Ouch ! 

Michelle:  You're taking "May the Fork Be With You" a little too seriously! 

Adrian:  Oh no!!! That's forked up!! 

Tere:  Better a fork than a paring knife.

Diane: OUCH! 

TaTo: That's unforkingbelieveable! 

Ali: Ouch! 

Lisa: Oh no! 

Bethany: yikes

Chris:  Ouch. Want the crown? 

Jana:  Oh no! Ouch! 

Terry:  ouch! haven't done a fork but have dropped my meat thermometer and I know that hurts. 

Cathy: When things like that happen to me (and they do!) I always think, "if I'd been TRYING to do that, I never could have! But doing it by accident...EVERY TIME!" I'm glad you're ok--well, except for the holes! 

Leonore:  I'm glad you're okay. These puns are cracking me up! LOL

Michelle:   Cathy's holes comment made me think, "Jeanne needs Crocs!!!" 

Marsha:  Ouch! 

Bridget:   Stop forking around like that!

Tinka:  'all are forking hilarious!

Liane:  OUCH!!! So sorry! 

Grace: poke me with a fork.. I think I'm done! 

Anke:  haha, that is so you. I miss reading about your antics! 

Lynda:  I believe you're an accident waiting to happen! 

Ruth: "Yikes" 

don't i have the oddest friends????  i wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Just remember, YOU started it!