Thursday, September 17, 2015

day 47 . . . .

no one in front of us in the pharmacy line.  our HMO has its own pharmacies and there is usually a line.  pick a number, have a seat, play on your phone, type line.  with waiting rooms of 20 or so chairs, you know you're in for a snooze fest.  so when i ran in to pick up kidlet's cocktail mix, i thought i had stepped into the twilight zone.  i was the only one in there.  yay.

back in the car, we were being bad, balancing coffee and donuts on our laps and dodging traffic by taking back roads home.  with three failed attempts to find a street that went straight through, we were happy to be back in familiar territory.

happiness is adventures before noon.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I felt like that a few weeks ago when I walked into the Post Office and there was NOT one person in line ahead of me. I was actually a little giddy too!