

Katie asked last night if we could go take sunrise shots at the lighthouse. So 5:30 a.m. and we are up and rolling. Well, after smashing the snooze button to death and grumbling a lot about the validity of decisions made while imbibing a glass of Cabernet. . . we tripped over things in the dark trying not to wake Frank. Yeah, right. A herd of elephants would have made less of a commotion. . . . we finally headed south. The lighthouse is part of a state park and there are a maze of garden paths, planked walkways and of course the beach. I gave up on the paths after running through my second spider web and reading the information sign about the native rattlers. We managed several shots of the lighthouse and then separated to see who could find photos of what. While she headed more toward the inlet, I headed straight for the beach. We met at the jetty. Being blind as a bat, I cannot see what shots I have until I get home and get them on my computer. I think I did OK. Can't wait to see hers, when she wakes up again.
p.s. That is Katie on the jetty.
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE these shots....it amazes me how you get them!!!
Post a Comment