A couple of months ago, Frank and I picked up a piece of 18x12 sheet metal at Lowe's. He cut it into two 9x12 sheets for me and bored the holes I needed. I immediately "filed" it and forgot about it. Yep, I do that a lot. This morning I decided to use up the rest of the Daisy D set which just so happens to match my loft/work area. I now have a new magnetic memo board. I quickly ran out of the small magnet sheet I had in my stash and was starting to freak until I remembered all the advertising magnets on my fridge. A whole new supply. This evening I will pull out my Sizzix and go to town with shapes. The next one I am going to use chip board letters instead of rub-on's. But isn't it all about the learning process? Fun, fun, fun.
Friday, February 2, 2007
Magnetic memo boards
A couple of months ago, Frank and I picked up a piece of 18x12 sheet metal at Lowe's. He cut it into two 9x12 sheets for me and bored the holes I needed. I immediately "filed" it and forgot about it. Yep, I do that a lot. This morning I decided to use up the rest of the Daisy D set which just so happens to match my loft/work area. I now have a new magnetic memo board. I quickly ran out of the small magnet sheet I had in my stash and was starting to freak until I remembered all the advertising magnets on my fridge. A whole new supply. This evening I will pull out my Sizzix and go to town with shapes. The next one I am going to use chip board letters instead of rub-on's. But isn't it all about the learning process? Fun, fun, fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment