Friday, February 23, 2007

Here are the guts . . .























0f the One Day, album. I finally finished it. Well almost . . . projects never seem to be totally finished. I find myself going back and adding this or that or something here and there. You know . . . .


Frank saw it finished on my desk and asked to see it. First thing out of his mouth was, "there aren't any pictures" . . . then he quickly adds, "but I like it". Then he gets to the last double spread and says, "here are some pictures" . . . as if I had put some in, in hindsight. I had to giggle. I remember when I thought a scrapbook wasn't a scrapbook unless it had photographs. I do love that he will grab an album off the shelf at odd times and disappear into it happily remembering . . . another good day here in Oz.

1 comment:

Derek_Teixeira said...

hey i was just browsing around and i noticed your page .. i was just wondering do you make those scrap books? cause i'd love to buy one off you! thanks

please reply to me :)

derek.teixeira@gmail.com