







I spend a lot of time scouring my local RSS for scrapping goodies. However, I rarely buy stamps. I know, I am strange. But stranger still was a conversation I had last week with the owner. She asked if I would consider making "kits" for her to sell in her store. The only stipulation was that I would need to use items sold in her store. Ummmm??? During our second conversation, she mentioned she wanted something "beachy" in a gate-fold. Ummmmmx2!!! My usual non-committal self took over and I left with a couple of new goodies.
After thinking it over, I thought what the heck and started playing around. This is the prototype I came up with. So, with baited breath, I took it down to the store. SHE LIKED IT. She gave me all the goodies and an order for six sets to sell and one sample for her. I am so flipping excited. The problem is I don't know how much to ask for and she doesn't know what to pay me. Any suggestions from others doing this would be gratefully accepted.
2 comments:
Very cool Jeanne. Hope this is the start of big things for you.
Sue
Of course she LIKED it! It's great! I love seeing the pictures of the things you make!
Michelle
Post a Comment