

No more Easter egg hunts at our house. Katie is past the point. She did get an Easter box for her roommates and herself. Headbands with rabbit ears, fuzzy Easter socks, bunny Pez dispensers, Easter lights for their room and an Easter greeting for the door as well as the obligatory candy and peeps. But eggs hunts alas, are no more. I miss them. The white one was always worth a dollar until the year that my then 10 year old reminded me that they were studying inflation in school. Humm. LOL.
This year was relatively calm and yes that is supposed to be a pun. Steph and Kaity were in the Carolinas, Craig and Stacie were with their mom and yes, Stacie, I need that Prime Rib recipe. So it was just Katie, Frank, Joe and Jackie and me. Enough. Enough food, enough laughter, enough friendship, enough sharing. You can never have too much of "enough".
And Frank of course didn't forget my holiday flowers. I particularly love these. They just shout SPRING! So happy belated Easter everyone, I hope you were surrounded by the warmth of family.
1 comment:
Your table looks so nice!
Post a Comment