


Sometimes you just have to get away. No particular plans, no reservations, just pack the car and go . . . . so we did. We took off headed west. Through horse country, taking back roads, until we reached the gulf, then headed south, down the coast, hitting towns we had never before visited. The trip had its ups and downs, from great meals to the not so model motel. Would we do it again? Katie says no, Frank and I say yes. So once Katie is settled back in school, we will be off again.
p.s. reminder to self . . . next time scan the pages before binding to avoid glare.
3 comments:
Jeanne!!
I love this book! It's absolutely wonderful! And your photos are gorgeous too!
Another stunning masterpiece!
And the next time you decide to "head west" ya need to let a body know! You were practically in my front yard. John was raised in Tarpon Springs! We'da met you for dinner at Paul's Shrimp House.
Sue
I love your new creation! The pictures are gorgeous as usual!
Leonore
Post a Comment