Sunday, June 3, 2007

well, crud . . .

The RSS owner liked the 7 Gypsies small purse album enough that she commissioned one for her store. The box was easy, the concept and cover for the guts wasn't much of a problem either but I am down to the last two 1/2 segments and I am stuck . . . stymied . . . drawing a absolute blank, (and yes, I even considered leaving the printed sides empty). I am mired in a bog of zero creativity . . . I was thinking if I stare at it long enough an idea will come . . . so much for that idea. So here I sit . . maybe if I whine a little, a lighten bolt of inspiration will reign down from the heavens . . . oops, come to think of it, three days into hurricane season is not a good time to be cracking jokes about the weather. Maybe a quick snoop around one of the big stores will help . . . I'll let you know.

No comments: