Saturday, July 5, 2008

Candice Stringham, you ROCK!!!!

Katie, Stephanie, Kaity, Annette, Frank and I were once again part of the amazing massive crowd gathered to watch the fireworks over the river. Love, love, love this event. And this year, to make it even better, I actually managed to get some shots of the fireworks, leaving with a huge grin on my face instead of my usual, I didn't get one single shot, frustrated scowl. My family thanks you, Candice, from the bottom of their hearts. So without further ado .









and last but not least, a smiley face!!!

Amazing what you can learn with the right instructor.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm in the same course and just wanted to let you know your photos are great! I didn't get any of fireworks at Canada Day this year, so I'm a little envious of all my Amerian Friends (I'm Canadian).

SusanD said...

These are awesome! I wish I had tried, but didn't go watch this year.

Sue said...

ooooh, Ahhhhh! So pretty. Love the smiley ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! GREAT job Jeanne!

Unknown said...

WOW Jeanne, these are awesome!!

kim said...

awesome pics! Love the smiley face :)

Anonymous said...

You did it! And they look really great! That is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, I think your pictures are awesome! And your bloggin' memories brought many of my own-some of my childhood standing on the hill watching and some of later years up at the lake when my children were babies. Thanks for sparking those memories.

Dawn said...

YEAAAAA these are fabulous,gf!!!I did not go out this year just watched Boston's fireworks on TV...so next year i hope to get as good a shots as these!!
dewnie

Lisa said...

Beautiful photos, Jeanne! They look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, awesome photos and an even "awesomer" picture painted with words about your 4th of Julys as a kid! You need to write a book and I'll buy the first autographed copy!!!

Michelle

Kelli said...

WOOOOOTIE HOOOOOOOOOOOOTIE! Look what a great job you did! I love the smiley face, so cute!!

Anke said...

wow, these area really awesome, love the smiley face. Our fireworks are kind of small around here, nothing fancy like that, but they were still fun! You did a great job with these!

ScrappyGuy said...

Jeanne, nicely done! I got a few shots of fireworks this year. But the show was kind of lame compared to your fireworks display.