my munchkin came home in time to go to the fireworks and we had lots of mom/kidlet time to catch up . . . nosh . . . play rummy . . . take a drive up the ocean with the top down and my most favorite . . . an impromptu photo shoot. Well, maybe not a totally off the cuff photo shoot, because I was whining a lot about not having any recent shots . . . never under estimate the power of a mom in need of photos of her child . . . but she gracefully acquiesced.
Here my favorite:

She has headed back to school and I am waiting up for her call to say she got there safely. If you're a mom, you understand . . .
2 comments:
She is just beautiful...just like her mom!
She is such a cutie, you must be quite depressed now that she is gone again! How nice of her to let you take some pictures! Did you practice or are they taken in auto? Do you like the class so far? I know it is frustrating, your journaling about it is so funny, I am going to have to learn to express myself like that, you are saying it exactly the way I feel!
Post a Comment