Monday, July 14, 2008

scraplifting . . .

sometimes you just gotta go for it. My friend, Anke, does stunning work. I mean STUNNING work and when I went snooping over at her blog the other day my jaw dropped. And then like a common thief, I stole. Here's my version.

Credits: Papers: Kellie Mize & Summer Driggs, Tags: Katie Teague, Katie Pertiet, Scrappers Baby Love, O'Scraps, Flower: S. Bartolini, Frame: Katie Pertiet

Now to see the original masterpiece, feast your eyes here. International House. I hope I am not barred for life for pilfering.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Scraplifting IS the most sincere form of flattery!

Yet another winner, Jeanne!

Kelli said...

I never did see the original when I followed that link, but oh my!!!!! That is stunning, Jeanne!

Anke said...

Oh Jeanne, you really made my day!! I really like what you did with your page, it's beautiful! You can pilfer my stuff anytime, I fell flattered that you would want to!