my photography class is going well . . . meaning at least I didn't shut down when Candice started teaching. Unlike the books I have read, trying to teach myself, she explains things so even I get it! Amazing. So our first exercise was to take control of the shutter speed while letting the camera handle the aperture . . . not so tough. One shot at 1/60 and one at 1/800.
Lookie, lookie. I did it!!
Wish I had known this when I had that photo op at the track. Wow, what a difference that would have made. But better late then never.
So, we were talking late, now lets talk about early . . . I am so jazzed about heading to Savannah that I started on the album already. Yeah, I know, I may regret this but in the meantime, I am having fun with glue and paper, felt, buttons, sparkles etc. . . . no wonder kindergarten is so much fun!! Here's the cover.

The back looks much the same minus the texture.


2 comments:
YAY!!! You DID do it!!!!!! I'm so proud of you! That's fantastic!
But I'm a bit irked at the Savannah book teaser!!!! I love what you've done so far, but as usual I want MORE MORE MORE!
:o)
wow Jeanne, this is going to be pretty! I really like what you have created so far
Post a Comment