Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blame it on Kelli . . .

While waiting for the chaos that is our family on Thanksgiving day, I was bemoaning to Kelli that I needed some kind of artsy project to keep me focused until all you-know-what, breaks loose around here. She who always has wonderful ideas, mentioned doing a mini Thanksgiving album. Out came the ruler and x-acto knife, a little measuring here and little rearranging there and ta-da . . . the core of the project.




And to my incredulous surprise, I was able to make a .PNG file to the exact dimensions so I can make my very first hybrid album. Doing a happy dance . . .

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I leave for a family dinner and come back to see my good name besmirched for all the world to see?!?!?!

Oh well, it gave me the opportunity to use the word besmirched. ::giggle::

I love the album! When ya gonna fill it up and show me? HUH HUH???

Michelle said...

I was logging on this morning to see the finished product! ;-) (And trying to find a minute of sanity!)

Besmirching Kelli's good name?!

Anke said...

care so share? No better not, I can't cut anything straight anyway. That looks lovely, I can't wait to scroll up and look at the pages now!